Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My first Blog!

Hiiii! This is my first blog post ever! I decided to do this because my bfff Paige Kauffman has one and I thought it would be a fun way to document my senior year of college and it will help me putt off studying even more than Facebook and Pinterest already does! Soooo for starters I am putting off packing and studying right now. I got dominated by an Oil Field Development (boring) test today so I have zero motivation to do anything! Plus OU/tx is this weekend!!!!! (BEST WEEKEND OF THE WHOLE SEMESTER)!!!!

OU/tx-- This year I am going down to Dallas with my friend Christina and her roommates Paige and Alicia and their friend John. I am superrr stoked! There is no shopping whatsoever in Oklahoma so I am going to tear up Northpark mall on Friday-especially the new H&M! And of course we will be going out to the west end friday night ;) should make for a fun evening... then saturday is the BIG game!!! Will be at the state fair all day and eat lots of friend food hopefully! then we will watch OU dominateeeee texas. booo longhorns. orange is ugly! needless to say it will be a great weekend and my last OU/tx as a student :((

Growing up-- October is a stressful month! This is the month I go through interviews for jobs in the real world for when I graduate in May! ahhh! I had a good interview with ConocoPhillips last week and I have one with Southwestern Energy next week and with Concho Resources and El Paso Corp. the week after. Hopefully I will get some more interviews as the month progresses! Very stressful! I just would like to get an offer and be done with this whole process. I don't like not knowing where I am going to be living in a year.

Boy news-- oh wait.. don't have anything exciting here. story of my life!

School- As i said, got dominated by my ofd test today. ouch! Other than that school is pretty boring. Most of my classes are fairly easy though so that's nice!


I don't have anything else to say really! This is just an overview of what is going on in my life right now! I will try to post a lot with more details of everything! I prob won't post again until after OU/tx though.

This is my favorite picture from OU/tx last year. Maybe we will get another good one this year!

BOOMER SOONER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment